Easy, no fuss, protein packed bowl. Prep friendly recipe comes together in 30 minutes!Print Pin
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 14.5 oz can Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread the broccoli, chickpeas and sliced asparagus on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Divide the cooked vegetables between two bowls.
- Top with a dressing of your choice! (A drizzle of Balsamic Glaze is delicious!)
You can substitute different veggies and grains with what you like to fill this bowl. Veggies can also be prepped in advance and assembled together for easy on-the-go lunch.