Asparagus is in season and if you’re looking for a meal that is so delicious you won’t have any luck with having leftovers, you have to try this One Pan Creamy Lemon Chicken and Asparagus. Added plus, it only takes 35 minutes to cook and all you need is one pan!
One Pan Creamy Lemon Chicken and Asparagus
- 4 Eva All Natural Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Italian Herb Blend If you prefer to make your own you can use ¼ teaspoon dried thyme, ¼ teaspoon dried parsley, ¼ teaspoon dried basil, ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tbsp Butter Divided
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 lb Asparagus Ends Trimmed
- 1 Lemon Divided
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Coat chicken all over with oil, season with salt and pepper to taste and dried herbs.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, stir in honey.
- Place chicken in the pan and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add asparagus to the pan, cook for 5-7 minutes, turning the asparagus every couple of minutes until fork tender. Transfer to the plate with the chicken, cover to keep warm.
- Add butter and garlic to the pan and stir over medium heat 1-2 minutes until browned and fragrant.
- Stir in broth and cream. Bring liquid to a boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste and juice of half a lemon.
- Add chicken and asparagus back to the pan, cook 1-2 minutes until hot throughout. Spoon pan sauce over the chicken and asparagus and serve while hot.