Roasted Asparagus with Lemon
The perfect veggie side for spring, easy to cook and no mess clean up.Print Pin
- 1 lb fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp parmesan grated
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ground
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a thin layer of asparagus across the baking sheet.
- Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, minced garlic and parmesan cheese evenly to coat.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices
- Place in the oven and roast for approximately 8-10 minutes or until the outside of the asparagus is crisp and the center is tender.